Email Setup Tutorials:
Setting up Outlook or Outlook Express Message Rules
Please note that while we've used the screen shots from Outlook Express, the instructions are the same for Outlook.
- Open Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express.
- Right click once on "Local Folders" on the left and select New Folder.
- Name your new mail folder (Domain2 Emails etc.) and click OK.
- Click Tools at the top, then Message Rules > Mail.
- Select the Conditions for your rule: scroll down and select "Where the message is from
the specified account."
- Select the Actions for your rule: select "Move it to the specified folder."
- Rule Description: click on the blue "specified" account and select your new email
account and click OK.
- Click on the blue "specified" folder and make sure the new folder for that account
is highlighted and click OK.
- Name of the rule: type your rule's name (Domain2 Mail etc.) and click OK.
- Click OK.
- Do a send and receive. The email will be sorted as it is received into the folder you created.
- When you reply to mail in the individual folders, the From address will automatically be that account's email address.
- When you send New Mail, click the down arrow on the right of the >From line and select the
appropriate email address.
Back to Top ~ Last updated: Thursday, Mar. 29, 2012